https://www.stagaway.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/LOGO-300x137.png 0 0 stagaway https://www.stagaway.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/LOGO-300x137.png stagaway2015-02-01 19:55:202015-10-15 22:02:14Best places to visit in Belgrade when you are looking for finest cuisines
Our top 10 restaurant recommendations:
- Kalemegdanska terasa located on the Belgrade’s fortress offers you magnificent atmosphere and posh dining. In the summer there is a magnificent view on their terrace. Reservation is warmly suggested. You can contact us for reservations.
- Frida is an Argentinean restaurant located just on the shore of the river Sava by the Belgrade’s port. Frida is a very popular Belgrade’s night spot where there is always something happening, live bands, various food styles and great choice of wine will make your stay at this restaurant unforgettable.
- Torro is an international cuisine just beside Frida and it’s one of the Belgrade’s finest restaurants, by style, atmosphere and Chef of the house has popularity of his own.
- Boutique is an intertantional restaurant famous by it’s location which means you can’t miss it. Boutique restaurant is situated right on the republic square which is the meeting point for most and you can basically see big and fast movement of people.
- Tri Sesira is located in Skadarska street which is the bohemian quarter of Belgrade and it is the oldest street in Belgrade also known as the soul street of Belgrade. We highly recommend this restaurant if you want to try Serbian traditional cuisine and drink one of the best Rakia in Belgrade. Gypsy music around your table with an amazing positive atmosphere, simply a unique choice.
- Gusti Mora. It’s very hard to find good fresh sea food in Belgrade because it is far away from the sea but if you want really fresh fish from the nets of fisherman’s catchers this morning on the shores of Montenegro, send by plane straight on your plate you must visit this restaurant which is near the ada lake.
Reservation is highly appreciated you can reserve trough stagaway. Just send us quote
- Top of the hub usce is a restaurant on the one of the tallest Belgrade buildings giving you a beard eye look on the streets and roofs of Belgrade, serving a great and delicious food and a decent choice of vines
- Goca i Renato is located on the mighty Danube river just under pancevacki bridge interesting story is that the owner is local hero. Fisherman who received keys of the city recently. He saved 15 suicide killers so far who tried to jump from this bridge… Fresh fish from the river and also Serbian cuisine. Transfer and reservation are suggested you can do it through stagaway.com
- Na cosku is a small charming very romantic restaurant located near law university and slavia square,charming little place great to come on winter, great food and lovely atmosphere
- Klub Knjizevnika, soak up the atmosphere at this old and very special place in Belgrade, in translation means writers club and during the years it is a place where intellectuals, poets, writers are going out in Belgrade, you can make a reservation through stagaway.com